Today, I’m talking with PMO IMPACT Summit Speaker, Antonio Nieto-Rodriguez, about PMOs moving toward this concept of the Strategy Implementation Office. Recently, Gartner claimed that 80% of today’s Project Management tasks will be eliminated by 2030 as Artificial Intelligence takes over. Will 80% of today’s PMO tasks will most likely also disappear too?
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How the COVID-19 pandemic has impacted project management
- Why PMOs are struggling and what do we need to do differently
- What the Project Economy is all about
- Why what we’re doing now isn’t working
- How PMOs and PMO leaders can adapt to these disruptions