Welcome to the PMO Strategies Podcast + Blog, where PMO leaders become IMPACT Drivers!
PMI Talent Triangle: Leadership
This is a very exciting epidsode! My friends Karin Hurt and David Dye have just released their new book Courageous Cultures: How to Build Teams of Micro-Innovators, Problem Solvers and Customer Advocates. In this episode, I sat down with these two to talk about ways you can create a more inclusive environment for ideas and ensure your teams feel heard and are able to contribute to supporting your project and PMO goals. We also talked about some great ways you can ask the right questions of your business leaders, sponsors, and stakeholders to ensure that you get actionable ideas that will help you direct your PMO services.
Join us in this episode to learn:
- What is it that keeps people from speaking up and solving more problems
- How can leaders create a culture that promotes contribution instead of safe silence
- What should you say to a leader who is overwhelmed with ideas – but they are bad ideas or irrelevant
- What leaders can do to cultivate more ideas
- When you’re the one who has a great idea and you want to get it heard
Karin and David are joining us as a speaker for this year’s PMO IMPACT Summit, so make sure to say to them in the mobile app and community!
Thanks for taking the time to check out the podcast! I welcome your feedback and insights! I’d love to know what you think and if you love it, please leave a rating and review in your favorite podcast player.
Please leave a comment below to share your thoughts. See you online!