OK, let’s dive into the episode!
People are not resistant to change… No, seriously, they aren’t. Don’t believe me? Know anyone that has gotten married, had kids, changed jobs, tried a new hairstyle, remodeled their kitchen, bought new clothes, read a new book, taken a class, rearranged their furniture in their house, or any of millions of other large or small changes? How many of those have you willingly chosen to do, yourself? Yeah…we go through change, all of the time. The challenge is the WAY we handle change on our projects and programs that is what’s causing people to resist the change YOU are trying to create.
Check out this week’s podcast episode to learn:
- what is actually happening when you face resistance
- the big mistake people make when leading change
- why the traditional thinking isn’t working
- how to bring people with you through the change process
- how to get people to fight for your change
- what to do about the naysayers
If you love this podcast, please leave a rating and review on your favorite podcast player.