PMI Talent Triangle: Leadership
In today’s episode, I am talking to Amanda Oakenfull, someone who is fast becoming a friend and partner in crime in sharing the mission and message of how PMOs can make a bigger IMPACT in their organizations.
With the chaos of 2020, many organizations were forced to take their high-touch in-person PMO practices and go 100% virtual overnight, but is that sustainable?
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- if a virtual PMO will work for you
- how virtual allows better decisions
- how virtual forces better management
- how to take advantage of the momentum
- the balance of data and context to drive decisions
- what to automate to focus on the real value add
Amanda is also joining us as a speaker for this year’s PMO IMPACT Summit sharing how PMO leaders and project managers can and should be delivering value to the business. Make sure you check out her session at the PMO IMPACT Summit!
Thanks for taking the time to check out the podcast! I welcome your feedback and insights! I’d love to know what you think and if you love it, please leave a rating and review in your favorite podcast player.
Please leave a comment below to share your thoughts. See you online!