Hey there, IMPACT Driver!
In this episode, we talk about the very real issues organizations and PMs and Agilists are facing as we figure out how to deliver on our organization’s strategy. We tackle the big “us and them” conversations that are happening in companies around the world and talked about ways to move past the methodology wars to solving the real business problems we are there to address. And yes…that’s the punchline…sometimes it’s easy to lose focus on the real reason we are all gainfully employed in our organizations. We are there at the behest of the business to serve the business needs and help the organization deliver on its strategy. That could play out in a lot of ways in each organization, but the goal is to spend our energy focusing on the outcomes we are striving to achieve in our organizations instead of getting caught up in outputs.
Check out this week’s podcast episode to learn:
- why both the Agile and PMO camps are right and wrong
- how to find common ground to move forward productively
- how to get straight on the terminology for more effective conversations
- services a PMO can provide to support Agile projects
- benefits of Agile that high-IMPACT PMOs love (and can leverage)
If you love this podcast, please leave a rating and review on your favorite podcast player.